My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wierd

Tonight at the Pointe the students got to break into a CSI case and figure it out in their groups. I have to say some of the ones I thought didn't listen or have any knowledge of the Bible are the ones who shined tonight. WOW!!! What also amazed me is they had a chance to act out the event in question and without even reading through the event they got up and done it. I have to say this is one of those times where God showed me things beyond what my eyes can see. Well I went to do the job God put me here to do and to my surprise He taught me a lesson I have tried to get across to these kids it don't matter how old you are God wants to use you. God used those kids to show me it don't matter what I see on the outside it's whats going on, on the inside and I can tell you there is some major stuff going on in the hearts of these kids.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool! God is working in ways we've yet to see. And that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete