My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who are you?

This is a thought I believe crosses all of our minds more than once in a blue moon. With me it goes through my mind often. I know that I am a child of God but I mean who has God put us here to be? Most of had some kind of dream of what we wanted to be when we grew up or know what we will be doing when we grow up. But lets go further with this. In what we are doing or will be doing how are or will we be serving God? Yeah thats strikes the core! It did with me last night when the Pointe was starting our CSI series. I never really looked at it from that point but honestly God made it so simple for us to apply Him and His teachings into our lives and share it with everyone in everything we do but we complicate it up with all this crap that doesn't even matter. That is not who God calls us to be He wants us to be people of love kindness compassion and obedience but are we? These are not things we can go to wal-mart and buy, It only comes from God. It does not matter what you do or going to do find out how you can serve God doing it. This is where you will find out who you are and why you are here and how our BIG GOD needs you for His big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment