My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Sunday of 2010

WOW! what a Sunday dude you could never imagine how great this day has been. Everything just seemed to go perfect. I know it was all God because i have kids and every Christian parent knows the next comment is true. On Sunday mornings satan shows up in my kids! There is fussing fighting and etc............ But not today it was peaceful and they even helped. What a blessing that was. During our Prayer and Share my wife and I keep the children and tonight that was so awesome too. We played some crazy games and ate a jar full of chocolate and I know their parents love me even more for that,LOL. I am really looking forward to Tuesday night when the Pointe our youth meet together for our service we will be starting CSI. I really love that show so I jumped on the idea when it passed on to me. I believe this is going to help the youth dig deeper into Gods Word and discover things they may have never see and old things in a new light.

2 comments:

  1. Love you post Mike. You are so great with our youth and you seem to have a gift(from God) to help them realize that having Jesus in your life is a wonderful. Sunday was an awesome day!! Bless you :)Carol Krieg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was great, Sunday night was great and all of The Pointe gathering are great. You're doing a great job! God is good!!

    ReplyDelete