My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Monday, January 4, 2010

?

You know young Christians depend on the mature Christians help them with their walk with Jesus but you know thats what God told us to do. With that in mind lets ask ourselves this question, what are we doing to help them? As I sit here and think I look back and think of some of the things I have done and I am guilty of making Christianity out to be some kind of perfect fairy tell that you watch on Disney. How sad is that? We all know that is not the case at all, it is the hardest life you could ever imagine. Now that would turn anybody in there right mind away. Where it all pays off is in the end, when we get to meet Jesus face to face. The Christian life is something we can not go through on our own we need each other. Let me say that again WE NEED EACH OTHER!!!!! Take every chance God gives you to tell somebody you love them and give them a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment