My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nap Time

The boys have had lunch and now they are sleeping like babies. I had a rough night last night trying to keep the baby comfortable and checking temps and keeping it quite for my wife and daughter so they could have a good day at school but they helped more than I wanted them to,what a awesome family I have. Well back to the point of all of this I have been reading and praying and thoughts have come to the front of my mind things I have been told in this past. I can remember being told at the start of my ministry that this is something that comes first above anything else. And yet another voice came in of something a great man of God told me, God gave me this family to take care of. Yep you can imagine I wanted to slap my self in the head a shout STUPID but I didn't. I just sat back and laughed and told God I get it and you know the people God has put around me stepped up and took charge and God's plan is not going to miss a beat. Dude how awesome is that. As I sit here and look at these precious gifts God has blessed me with all I can say is this, what looks to be a bad thing God is making into something beautiful and when it is all over God gets the glory and we will all be better. AMEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment