My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Well we made through 2009 Christmas is over and LifePointe church brought in the New Years with a party that God truly blessed. There is no way that ordinary people could have put together something where people connected like a family. As I sat back and just watched God allowed to me to see what the first church from Acts was truly like. There no feeling like that it was like God stepped down from Heaven and sat with us. Its moments like that when you can't help but to praise God with everything is in you. Going into this New Year I want to give all I have to God and to the ministry He has blessed me with. So watch 2010 here we come with with our GREAT BIG GOD who can't be stopped!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment