My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Day

Well spent most of night in the ER with my oldest son Dylan last night and come to find out he has the swine flu. When the Doctor came in and told us Dylan broke down crying, he thought he wad gonna die. It took me an hour to convince him he was not going to die. As we sat there and talked he ask me why God done this to him, I told him that God didn't do it to him it is one of those things that just happens. Everybody gets sick. That stuck with me, and I thought on that some more how many of us blame God for the bad stuff that happens in our lives. As I explained to my son God did not do this to him, the thing God wants from us now is to turn to Him and run and blame Him. A 12 year old child got down and turned to God in prayer and ask all of his friends to pray for him. How is that a child gets it and most adults don't? Lets start looking at the bad things like this. FAITH BUILDERS! When we learn to turn to God in every bad situation it will become habit forming and you will turn to Him in everything good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment