My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life

Well I'm back at it! For the past month satan has been stepping up his game with me. I believe God is moving me into somewhere I have never been before and about to do some AWESOME things, things like never before. The only thing my mind keeps going to is when God allowed satan to hit Job like a bomb. No I am not putting myself on same level as Job! I do believe God has allowed this to happen to strengthen me and learn to turn to those who He has put in my life. A great friend told me to let other people help, my first thought was (like most of you) they can not do it as good as I can. Thats CRAP! They just do not do it the same way I do but it does get done and done very well. I truly believe God is about to move in a awesome way here in Amory MS. We as followers of Jesus Christ need to just hang on and STICK together. This is a AWESOME trip God has got us on and it's a hard lesson I have learned but He is always there. Right by our side and He will never leave us. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment