My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mom

The other day my Mom called and had a question about facebook which she is new to and I am glad she is catching up with tech world. She had made a comment about how much she likes reading my blog and how she is impressed with my writings (not that I can write) her words LOL. That got me to thinking about why I put so much into this then it hit. For years I watched my Mom a single mother give everything she had to give me and my sister the best life possible. She gave 100% at everything she done and still does which very awesome. Seeing my Mom give her best at everything has some how been tattooed on my brain and it just comes natural to give it all to even the smallest of things and for that I want to say thank you Mom. Now I'm not saying everything turns out good or the way I hoped but as I look back not a lot went as Mom planned either but the one thing I can say is she never stopped giving it all and keep joy in her heart. Now for all the guys out there when you think there is nothing you can learn from your mom you better step back and take another look. Your mom like mine is the heart of God loving you in your screw ups and on your greatest day and always there to cheer you on and when you wonder why you give 100% at even the simplest of things you can thanks Mom, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment