My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Love

Love is more than saying I love you. Words mean nothing people want to see you act out the love you say you have for them. We do not have to go to great lengths to show our love. It is as simple as writing a encouraging message on facebook twitter or whatever network you use. You can show your love by being there for someone when everybody else has left them. Laughter is one of the greatest gifts God has given us why do we not use it? Who out there does not love to laugh? Think about it when someone starts to laugh like they have lost their mind and gone off the deep end you cannot help but to join in and you forget about all that silly stuff you thought was so important. I had the chance to talk to a young man this week and he was so burdened down by things in his life and it broke my heart. I told him that when I was his age I thought the same things that he is going through was the end of the world for me too but now those things don't even cross my mind. The point is this we have to look at the big picture and stop focusing on the little things that are just bumps in the road along this path we call life. Thats love. Taking time to listen even when you think it's silly. People want to see how much you love not just hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment