My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Today's thoughts

Today LifePointe had a great day! Everybody just seemed to be on top of the mountain and we all know when everything is going that great satan is not far behind. It wasn't until later on in the day when he struck. Things like that always seem to suck all the joy out of me but I think God for a Awesome Senior Pastor who is always there to help guide me and remind me it is never as bad as I make it out to be. We know God takes care of his children and that He did tonight, the family God has given me just straight out showed me Love and filled the nite with laughter and fun and I know it was all God and I fell like I got the chance to see my Savior face to face tonight through my loving family. Well thats enough for tonight.
God Rules
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment