My Blog List

Welcome To My World

This is the thoughts of a small town youth pastor giving God all he is to the will of the ONE who saved him.
Thanks for stopping in!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Well it is here Christmas Eve 2009! It is 5am and I have had a whole hour of sleep. Just had my morning coffee and read some interesting blogs, one that is really sticking with me is about confession. Yeah I know that is word only used on Sunday mornings and nobody wants to think about any other time. Scripture says we are to confess our sins we all have heard that but do we put much thought into it? God says we are all sinners we sin everyday, do we confess everyday. I am not talking about those Lord forgive me real quick prayers so we can get back to our lives prayer. Do we take time to lay it all out and let God have it and allow Him to show us those things we can not see ourselves? Let me be the first to say I fall into those fly bye prayers also. As I sit here and type this I feel the conviction of this but I do know the God I serve is Faithful and Just to Forgive not only me but ALL who confess and turn to Him! What an Amazing God we serve and I pray that all who reads this takes these words to heart and stop the fly bye prayers and give it ALL over to God and receive the gift He freely gives/

No comments:

Post a Comment